Chris CJ Johnson - Quartermaster, Road Captain.
1) How long have you been riding motorcycles and what was your first bike? 44 years. BSA 650 Thunderbolt 1972 Ex Adelaide Police bike.
2) What made you buy a Harley? I had always wanted one. Had a bit of money saved and one day just had a F--- it moment pulled a bit more out of the bank and went and bought one without consulting the wife. (Marriage survived now 23yrs strong).
3) What are you currently riding? 2010 FatboyLO.
4) How long have you been in HOG? 6yrs.
5) How long have you been in Sydney HOG? 6yrs.
6) What do you love most about Sydney HOG? The camaraderie, the rides the laughs the people all melded into one its a great mix. I also love the variety of people within the group.
7) Where is your favourite place to ride? I can't say I have a favourite place I like to ride there are so many.
8) What ride is on your bucket list? Route 66 because I have never been to the States. It's a dream until I win the lottery.
9) Which bike is on your bucket list? Street Glide or a Road King.
10) Any advice for new members? Just come along and ride have fun and leave the stress of the real world at home for a few hours (or a lot of hours).