Dave Turner - Safety Officer and Sheriff
1) How long have you been riding motorcycles and what was your first bike? I’ve been riding over 30 years, started on trail bikes about 13years old & my first road bike was a Honda VT500.
2) What made you buy a Harley? After an accident on a Honda VTR1000 it was time to settle down a bit & jump on a Harley Night Rod special (V-Rod).
3) What are you currently riding? I’m on a CVO Ultra now.
4) How long have you been in HOG? Since 2015.
5) How long have you been in Sydney HOG? Sydney HOG Member since 2015.
6) What do you love most about Sydney HOG? So many like minded bike people & knowledgeable people to talk to & get help with almost anything. Also the great friendships that form over the years.
7) Where is your favourite place to ride? Anywhere & everywhere with my HOG family.
8) What ride is on your bucket list? Definitely Sturgis & Route 66.
9) Which bike is on your bucket list? Too many to list. Let's see what comes out in the future.
10) Any advice for new members? Be yourself. Get out & ride especially Sydney HOG trips away. Most of all have fun.