John 'LeadDog' Holsinger - Awards Officer, Road Captain.
1) How long have you been riding motorcycles and what was your first bike? Riding now for 40 years. First “owned bike” was a 1993 883 Sportster!
2) What made you buy a Harley? Bucket List - brand image - nice bikes!
3) What are you currently riding? Waiting for my next CVO Ultra.
4) How long have you been in HOG? Since 1997, joined in Hong Kong, but have visited with other chapters along the way.
5) How long have you been in Sydney HOG? Founding member, as of the first date of the Chapter - November 2006.
6) What do you love most about Sydney HOG? Friendships, it’s a “riding chapter” not afraid of getting out for long rides, rain or shine! Great enthusiasm for the brand and the fun lifestyle.
7) Where is your favourite place to ride? USA (so many great rides and fantastic roads)…AND Southern Germany / Austria / Switzerland!
8) What ride is on your bucket list? Not yet done the Tail of the Dragon (going in 2020 I hope) as well as ride the Australian North Coast with the Chapter next year!
9) Which bike is on your bucket list? Soon to own a CVO Ultra again!!
10) Any advice for new members? Come with the objective to ride and have fun, sharing the road with a safe group of bike owners of similar mind!