Lifeng 'Li' Ji - Photographer
1) How long have you been riding motorcycles and what was your first bike? I got my learner licence in mid-2016, and my first bike was a black HD street 500.
2) What made you buy a Harley? The look, the sound, and the lifestyle it comes with.
3) What are you currently riding? A 2020 river rock grey Fatbob 114 (FXFBS) stage 2 & a 2021 black Heritage Classic 114 (FLHCS) stage 1.
4) How long have you been in HOG? Since 2018, but only with international membership - did not join a chapter until 2020.
5) How long have you been in Sydney HOG? Since September 2020, I am a newbie!
6) What do you love most about Sydney HOG? The members here are so caring and awesome! As a man who does not have any family members in Australia, you guys are just like the family to me.
7) Where is your favourite place to ride? Royal National Park.
8) What ride is on your bucket list? North America! I can not remember how many times Adam has told me his wonderful experience there.
9) Which bike is on your bucket list? Do I have to list the whole range of HD bikes here?
10) Any advice for new members? Ride near John H and Fred, they give you honest comments about your riding skills and teach you how to improve.