Adam 'Pro' Nance - Director, Road Captain.
1) How long have you been riding motorcycles and what was your first bike? 38 years. Trail Bike, Honda 125.
2) What made you buy a Harley? Freedom!
3) What are you currently riding? 2013 Fatboy Lo, customised.
4) How long have you been in HOG? 6 years.
5) How long have you been in Sydney HOG? 6 years.
6) What do you love most about Sydney HOG? The great members and the rides we do!
7) Where is your favourite place to ride? Mt Baker, Washington State, USA.
8) What ride is on your bucket list? Too many and not enough time.
9) Which bike is on your bucket list? What I'm riding now!
10) Any advice for new members? Ride and have FUN.